Frit is a ceramic composition formed by fusing inorganic materials into a glass by heating them in smelters and quenching them in water. Frits are the main component of nearly all ceramic glazes and are present in many compositions of different materials where a glass face is needed, even if only as a binder. The multiple applications, and various baking methods of the products which are used, under different names, have made it so that over the years the Frits family has gained numerous members, many of them very different between themselves.
As Chinese overall economic downward trend in the past few years, and international economic situation is complicated, in the next few years there will be many uncertainties, and coupled with Ceramic Frit industry in short supply on the market in the past few years, more and more companies enter into Ceramic Frit industry, the current demand for Ceramic Frit product is relatively low, lack of demand, excess supply. Ordinary Ceramic Frit products on the market do not sell well; Industrial Naphthalene’s price is lower than past years. The signal of market price change indicates the trend in the Ceramic Frit industry, low-end product has excess capacity, high-end product is in short supply.
According to this study, over the next five years the Ceramic Frit market will register a 4.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 1670 million by 2024, from US$ 1330 million in 2019.
In particular, Ceramic Frit Market report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Ceramic Frit business, shared in Chapter 3.
Ceramic Frit Market report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Ceramic Frit market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Ceramic Frit value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- Leaded Frit
- Lead-free Frit
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Produce Ceramic Glazes
- Application II
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
Ceramic Frit Market Manufacturers –
The key manufacturers covered in Ceramic Frit Market report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- Torrecid Group
- Johnson Matthey
- Fusion Ceramics
- T&H GLAZE
- Yahuang Glazing
- Ruihua Chemical
- TAOGU YOULIAO
- Zhengda Glaze
- HUACI GLZAE
- BELIEF GLAZE
- HEHE GLAZE
- LianXing Ceramic Frit
- DAYU GLAZE
- Fuxing Ceramic
- KEJIE GLAZE
- Bingkun Tengtai
- ZONRE Glaze
In addition, Ceramic Frit Market report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Ceramic Frit consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Ceramic Frit market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Ceramic Frit manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Ceramic Frit with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Ceramic Frit submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
2019-2024 Global Ceramic Frit Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Ceramic Frit Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Ceramic Frit Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Ceramic Frit Segment by Type
2.2.1 Leaded Frit
2.2.2 Lead-free Frit
2.3 Ceramic Frit Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Ceramic Frit Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Ceramic Frit Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Ceramic Frit Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Ceramic Frit Segment by Application
2.4.1 Produce Ceramic Glazes
2.4.2 Application II
2.5 Ceramic Frit Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Ceramic Frit Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Ceramic Frit Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Ceramic Frit Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/