This report researches the worldwide Bio-based Solvent market size (value, capacity, production and consumption) in key regions like United States, Europe, Asia Pacific (China, Japan) and other regions.This study categorizes the global Bio-based Solvent breakdown data by manufacturers, region, type and application, also analyzes the market status, market share, growth rate, future trends, market drivers, opportunities and challenges, risks and entry barriers, sales channels, distributors and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis.
Green and bio-based solvents serve as an alternative to the conventional solvents in the market as they help in reducing the negative environmental impact caused from the use of solvents in chemical production. Green and bio-based solvents are produced from renewable resources; they are biodegradable, non-corrosive & non-carcinogenic in nature, recyclable and help prevent ozone depletion.Easy availability of biofuels, rising environmental awareness and increasing demand for sustainable products are main factors contributing to the growth of market. Rising environmental awareness has increased the preference for bio-based or green solvents over conventional solvents.
As these solvents are VOC-free, consumers are not exposed to harmful chemicals. Biofuels are derived from plants or animals and these raw materials are easily available in the market. This offers significant opportunities for the production of biofuel. Moreover, the transportation of biofuels is also much easier than conventional fossil fuels. The rising demand from key application segments such as paints & coatings and adhesives is also expected to propel the market demand over the forecast period. The growing application scope of green & bio-based solvents in the afore mentioned segments can be attributed to the minimal environmental impacts caused by the products, mainly as they are derived from organic and renewable sources. .
North America would continue to dominate the market through 2020 due to intense awareness among the consumers for the adoption of green solvents and robust improvement in the U.S. & Mexican construction industry. However, Asia-Pacific will be the fastest growing market and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2015-2020Global Bio-based Solvent market size will increase to xx Million US$ by 2025, from xx Million US$ in 2018, at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Bio-based Solvent.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/download-sample/32139/biobased-solvent-2025-689
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Archer Daniels Midland Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
Bio-based Solvent Breakdown Data by Type
- Lactate Esters
- Methyl Soyate
Bio-based Solvent Breakdown Data by Application
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Printing Ink
- Industrial & Domestic Cleaners
- Paints & Coatings
Bio-based Solvent Production Breakdown Data by Region
- United States
- Other Regions
Bio-based Solvent Consumption Breakdown Data by Region
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Rest of Europe
- Central & South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East & Africa
- GCC Countries
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the global Bio-based Solvent capacity, production, value, consumption, status and forecast;
- To focus on the key Bio-based Solvent manufacturers and study the capacity, production, value, market share and development plans in next few years.
- To focuses on the global key manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the market competition landscape, SWOT analysis.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by type, application and region.
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends and factors driving or inhibiting the market growth.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for stakeholders by identifying the high growth segments.
- To strategically analyze each submarket with respect to individual growth trend and their contribution to the market.
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Bio-based Solvent :
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
For the data information by region, company, type and application, 2018 is considered as the base year. Whenever data information was unavailable for the base year, the prior year has been considered.
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Bio-based Solvent in the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Bio-based Solvent market?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Bio-based Solvent market, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Bio-based Solvent market?
Table of content
Global Bio-based Solvent Market Research Report 2019-2025, by Manufacturers, Regions, Types and Applications
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Bio-based Solvent Product
1.2 Key Market Segments in This Study
1.3 Key Manufacturers Covered
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Bio-based Solvent Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Lactate Esters
1.4.3 Methyl Soyate
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Bio-based Solvent Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Adhesives & Sealants
1.5.3 Printing Ink
1.5.4 Industrial & Domestic Cleaners
1.5.5 Paints & Coatings
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Bio-based Solvent Production
2.1.1 Global Bio-based Solvent Revenue 2014-2025
2.1.2 Global Bio-based Solvent Production 2014-2025
2.1.3 Global Bio-based Solvent Capacity 2014-2025
2.1.4 Global Bio-based Solvent Marketing Pricing and Trends
2.2 Bio-based Solvent Growth Rate (CAGR) 2019-2025
2.3 Analysis of Competitive Landscape
2.3.1 Manufacturers Market Concentration Ratio (CR5 and HHI)
2.3.2 Key Bio-based Solvent Manufacturers
2.4 Market Drivers, Trends and Issues
2.5 Macroscopic Indicator
2.5.1 GDP for Major Regions
2.5.2 Price of Raw Materials in Dollars: Evolution
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 8329744015
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/