Elastomeric Sealants has been segmented based on type into Polybutadiene (PB), Polysulfide (PS), Polybutadiene (PB), silicone, acrylic, Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP), and others. The silicone type segment accounted for the largest share of the elastomeric sealants market in 2017, in terms of volume. The Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) type segment of the elastomeric sealants market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR in terms of both, value and volume during the forecast period. The growth of the Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP) type segment of the elastomeric sealants market can be attributed to the increased demand for silyl modified polymer elastomeric sealants from the automotive & transportation and marine industries.
The growth of the elastomeric sealants market can be attributed to the increasing applications of elastomeric sealants in the construction industry and rising demand for automobiles and electronics products across the globe. Elastomeric sealants are increasingly used in the automotive & transportation industry due to their high durability, good adhesion, excellent flexibility, and high heat resistance. Moreover, development of lightweight electric vehicles is also driving the growth of the elastomeric sealants market across the globe. Increased consumption of elastomeric sealants in developed economies such as the US and Germany and emerging economies such as China, India, and Brazil is also leading to the growth of the elastomeric sealants market across the globe.
In 2019, the market size of Elastomeric Sealants is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 6.4% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during forecast period.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.24marketreports.com/request-sample/global-europe-china-united-states-elastomeric-sealants-2019-2025-612
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Elastomeric Sealants. This report studies the global market size of Elastomeric Sealants, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Elastomeric Sealants production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025. For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- The Dow Chemical
- 3M Company
- Franklin International
- H.B. Fuller
- RPM International
- Wacker Chemie
Market Segment by Product Type
- Polysulfide (PS)
- Polyurethane (PU)
- Polybutadiene (PB)
- Silyl Modified Polymer (SMP)
- Others (Epoxy and Latex Elastomeric Sealants)
Market Segment by Application
- Automotive & Transportation
- Furniture & Woodworks
- Aerospace & Defense
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Elastomeric Sealants status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Elastomeric Sealants manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports