The Motorcycle e-Call system could decrease the response time of emergency services by instantly providing accurate information in the event of an accident.
The lack of protection for the rider and the vehicle is one of the primary reasons for such high fatality conversion rates. In addition to normal crashes, improper lane changing also results in severe injuries or fatalities to motorcyclists. In such a scenario, the e-Call system reduces the service response time thereby reducing the risk of conversion of accidents into fatalities.
The e-Call system reduces the emergency service response time by about 50%. Therefore, it paved its adoption in the automotive segment; it will soon be commercialized in the motorcycle segment. However, this does not stop the further developments in the system by suppliers
Key questions addressed by the report
- Where will all these developments take Motorcycle e-Callin the mid- to long-term?
- What are the upcoming technological trends in the Motorcycle e-Callmarket?
- What are the opportunities for various players that exist at present and those that are planning to enter at different stages of the value chain?
- How growth strategies implemented by key players will impact the growth rate of the Motorcycle e-Callmarket, and who will have the undue advantage?
- What are the current adoption trends of the Motorcycle e-Callmarket?
Report Sample includes:
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-motorcycle-ecall-2019-2025-8
In 2018, the global Motorcycle e-Call market size was xx million US$ and it is expected to reach xx million US$ by the end of 2025, with a CAGR of xx% during 2019–2025.
This report focuses on the global Motorcycle e-Call status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players. The study objectives are to present the Motorcycle e-Call development in United States, Europe and China.
The key players covered in this study
- BMW Motorrad
- Telit Communications
Market segment by Type, the product can be split into
- GSM/UMTS based
- LTE based
Market segment by Application, split into
Market segment by Regions/Countries, this report covers
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Central & South America
The study objectives of this report are:
- To analyze global Motorcycle e-Call status, future forecast, growth opportunity, key market and key players.
- To present the Motorcycle e-Call development in United States, Europe and China.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their development plan and strategies.
- To define, describe and forecast the market by product type, market and key regions.
In this study, the years considered to estimate the market size of Motorcycle e-Call are as follows:
- History Year: 2014–2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
* Estimates 2019–2024 Motorcycle e-Callmarket development trends with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
* Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
* Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and policy aspects
* Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
* Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
* Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
* Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
Get the Complete Report & TOC at https://www.24marketreports.com/ict-and-media/global-motorcycle-ecall-2019-2025-8
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports