A webcam is a video camera that feeds or streams its image in real time to or through a computer to computer network. When “captured” by the computer, the video stream may be saved, viewed or sent on to other networks via systems such as the internet, and email as an attachment. When sent to a remote location, the video stream may be saved, viewed or on sent there. Unlike an IP camera (which connects using Ethernet or Wi-Fi), a webcam is generally connected by a USB cable, or similar cable, or built into computer hardware, such as laptops.
In 2015, global Webcam total production reached 128679 K units. China and Japan were the major production regions, which accounted for 50% and 11% respectively.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is smooth relatively with the 169.0% of average growth rate. China and Europe are still the mainly consumption regions. For the developing country, China to grow at a fast pace annually and may become the largest region in the future in terms of webcam consumption.
Finally, we tend to believe that this industry is now close to mature, and the consumption increasing degree will show a smooth curve. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in future too, as competition intensifies, prices gap between different brands will go on narrowing. Similarly, there will be fluctuation in gross margin.
According to this study, over the next five years the Webcams market will register a 16.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, the global market size will reach US$ 15100 million by 2024, from US$ 6040 million in 2019. In particular, this report presents the global market share (sales and revenue) of key companies in Webcams business, shared in Chapter 3.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Webcams market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions and countries.
This study considers the Webcams value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.3; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.7.
- USB ports
Segmentation by application: breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, in Section 2.4; and forecast to 2024 in section 11.8.
- Common network chatting
- Video conference
- Remote medical
This report also splits the market by region: Breakdown data in Chapter 4, 5, 6, 7 and 8.
- United States
- Southeast Asia
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market.
The key manufacturers covered in this report: Breakdown data in in Chapter 3.
- KYE Systems Corp(Genius)
- Teng Wei Video Technology Co.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Webcams consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2014 to 2018, and forecast to 2024.
- To understand the structure of Webcams market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Webcams manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Webcams with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Webcams submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.
Table of content
Table of Contents
2019-2024 Global Webcams Consumption Market Report
1 Scope of the Report
1.1 Market Introduction
1.2 Research Objectives
1.3 Years Considered
1.4 Market Research Methodology
1.5 Economic Indicators
1.6 Currency Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 World Market Overview
2.1.1 Global Webcams Consumption 2014-2024
2.1.2 Webcams Consumption CAGR by Region
2.2 Webcams Segment by Type
2.2.1 USB ports
2.3 Webcams Consumption by Type
2.3.1 Global Webcams Consumption Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.2 Global Webcams Revenue and Market Share by Type (2014-2019)
2.3.3 Global Webcams Sale Price by Type (2014-2019)
2.4 Webcams Segment by Application
2.4.1 Common network chatting
2.4.2 Video conference
2.4.3 Remote medical
2.5 Webcams Consumption by Application
2.5.1 Global Webcams Consumption Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.2 Global Webcams Value and Market Share by Application (2014-2019)
2.5.3 Global Webcams Sale Price by Application (2014-2019)
3 Global Webcams by Players
3.1 Global Webcams Sales Market Share by Players
3.1.1 Global Webcams Sales by Players (2017-2019)
3.1.2 Global Webcams Sales Market Share by Players (2017-2019)
3.2 Global Webcams Revenue Market Share by Players
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/