To increase the development and introduction of new energy vehicles, the Chinese government, in the year 2009 began the implementation of its NEV program. These vehicles are partially or fully powered by electricity, such as Battery Electric Vehicles (BEV) and Plug-in Hybrid (PHEVs). The program is been introduced to conquer the major problem of fossil fuel by finding its alternative which is been leading to the greener mobility and green movement. This is the major factor that is driving the growth of the new energy vehicle market. The NEV produces less pollution and requires less maintenance than the traditional diesel taxi.
Expensive nature of the vehicles to hinder the growth of the NEV market.
The rapid increase in pollution levels, stringent regulations, reduced travel costs and an increasing number of charging stations are the factor that is driving the growth of the NEV market. However, the factors such as expensive nature of NEV taxis and lack of charging infrastructure in most of the urban areas around the globe are restraining the growth of the NEV market during the forecast period of 2020 to 2026.
However, various advantages like the increasing popularity, lower pollution, depleting fossil fuel resources, growth in the inclination towards a greener environment and green mobility are the factors that are estimated to drive the growth of the market across the globe during the forecast period.
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/report-sample/global-new-energy-vehicle-taxi-2020-219
The various segmentation of the market to drive the growth of the NEV market during the forecast period.
Vehicle type, vehicle class, ownership, range type, and region are the segmentation for the global new energy vehicle taxi market. Battery Electric Vehicle (BEV), Plug-in Hybrid Electric Vehicle (PHEV) and Hybrid Electric Vehicle (HEV) are the segmentation for the market based on type. By vehicle class, hatchback, sedan and SUV are the segmentation for the market. Company-owned and individual owned is the segmentation based on ownership. Intercity and intracity are the segmentation based on range. By geography, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and LAMEA are the segmentation for the market.
The following are the major objectives of the study:
- To define, describe, and forecast the global new energy vehicle (NEV) taxi market on the basis of product, application and region.
- To provide detailed information regarding major factors influencing growth of the market (drivers, restraints, and opportunities).
- To strategically analyze micromarkets with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and contributions to the overall market.
- To analyze the opportunities in the market for key stakeholders and provide details of the competitive landscape for leading market players.
- To forecast the size of the market segments with respect to four main regions, namely, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and the Rest of the World (RoW).
- To strategically profile the key market players and comprehensively analyze their market shares and core competencies.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as acquisitions, expansions, new product launches, agreements, and collaborations in the global new energy vehicle (NEV) taxi market.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.grandresearchstore.com/automotive-and-transportation/global-new-energy-vehicle-taxi-2020-219
Critical Questions which the report answers:
- What are the major vendor/manufacturers in the market? What is their growth potential during next decade?
- What are the key revenue generating pockets for global new energy vehicle (NEV) taxi market and their future potential during next decade?
- How competitive landscape is evolving in global new energy vehicle (NEV) taxi market?