Concrete fiber is a special high performance fiber used in concrete / mortar; it can increase the structural integrity of concrete. Concrete fibers mainly include steel fibers and synthetic fibers.
Concrete fiber is one of main raw materials of fiber concrete. Fiber concrete is mainly used in road industry, construction, industrial, etc. Concrete fiber includes steel fiber, synthetic fiber (such as polypropylene fiber, nylon fiber and other), and other. Owning to higher addition and lower price, steel fiber remains the most used fiber of all (60.58% of total MT used in 2015), followed by synthetic fiber (31.86% in 2015).
Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 100 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the Concrete Fiber 3900 market in 2020.
COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, like flight cancellations; travel bans and quarantines; restaurants closed; all indoor events restricted; over forty countries state of emergency declared; massive slowing of the supply chain; stock market volatility; falling business confidence, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about future.
This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the Concrete Fiber 3900 industry.
Based on our recent survey, we have several different scenarios about the Concrete Fiber 3900 YoY growth rate for 2020. The probable scenario is expected to grow by a xx% in 2020 and the revenue will be xx in 2020 from US$ 994.2 million in 2019. The market size of Concrete Fiber 3900 will reach xx in 2026, with a CAGR of 5.8% from 2020 to 2026.
With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Concrete Fiber market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Concrete Fiber market in terms of both revenue and volume.
Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Concrete Fiber market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. For this version of the report, the segmental analysis focuses on sales (volume), revenue and forecast by each application segment in terms of sales and revenue and forecast by each type segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Sales and Pricing Analyses:
- Readers are provided with deeper sales analysis and pricing analysis for the global Concrete Fiber market. As part of sales analysis, the report offers accurate statistics and figures for sales and revenue by region, by each type segment for the period 2015-2026.
- In the pricing analysis section of the report, readers are provided with validated statistics and figures for the price by players and price by region for the period 2015-2020 and price by each type segment for the period 2015-2020.
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- The report offers an exhaustive geographical analysis of the global Concrete Fiber market, covering important regions, viz, North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key countries (regions), viz, U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.
- The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by each application segment in terms of sales for the period 2015-2026.
- In the competitive analysis section of the report, leading as well as prominent players of the global Concrete Fiber market are broadly studied on the basis of key factors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on sales by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by player for the period 2015-2020.
- On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global Concrete Fiber market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global Concrete Fiber market.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Bekaert SA
- Euclid Chemical
- Sika Corporation
- Fibercon International
- Chircu Prod-Impex
- Elasto Plastic Concrete (EPC)
- Hunan Sunshine Steel Fiber
- Junwei Metal Fiber
- Anteng Gangxianwei
- Taian Tongban Fiber
- Luan Steel Fiber
- Wuhan Xintu
- Ganzhou Daye
Concrete Fiber Breakdown Data by Type:
- Steel Concrete Fibers
- Synthetic Concrete Fiber
Concrete Fiber Breakdown Data by Application:
- Industrial Flooring
- Bridge & Road
- Residential & commercial Building
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/