Oilfield bio-solvents are solvents rendered from renewable resources of biological origin such as fruits, plants, and others.
The high number of exploration activities, drive the demand for oilfield bio solvents. With the growing demands for oil and gas across the globe, the industry is continuously focusing on increasing oil and gas production and exploration activities such as the development of new and established hydrocarbon reserves. This will subsequently propel the demand for oil field bio solvents, fueling the market’s growth prospects.
The derivation of bio-solvents from renewable resources makes oilfield bio-solvents show high performance as carrier solvents, formulating ingredients, and cleaning solvents. Oilfield bio-solvents demonstrate the excellent ability of solvating pigments, resins, and oils and greases in different oilfield applications.
In 2019, the market size of Oil Field Bio-solvents is xx million US$ and it will reach xx million US$ in 2025, growing at a CAGR of 7.49% from 2019; while in China, the market size is valued at xx million US$ and will increase to xx million US$ in 2025, with a CAGR of 7.49% during forecast period.
In this report, 2018 has been considered as the base year and 2019 to 2025 as the forecast period to estimate the market size for Oil Field Bio-solvents.
This report studies the global market size of Oil Field Bio-solvents, especially focuses on the key regions like United States, European Union, China, and other regions (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia).
This study presents the Oil Field Bio-solvents production, revenue, market share and growth rate for each key company, and also covers the breakdown data (production, consumption, revenue and market share) by regions, type and applications. history breakdown data from 2014 to 2019, and forecast to 2025.
For top companies in United States, European Union and China, this report investigates and analyzes the production, value, price, market share and growth rate for the top manufacturers, key data from 2014 to 2019.
In global market, the following companies are covered:
- Ashburn Chemical Technologies
- Stephan Company
- The Dow Chemical Company
Market Segment by Product Type:
Market Segment by Application:
- Oil and Gas
Key Regions split in this report: breakdown data for each region.
- United States
- European Union
- Rest of World (Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
The study objectives are:
- To analyze and research the Oil Field Bio-solvents status and future forecast in United States, European Union and China, involving sales, value (revenue), growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical and forecast.
- To present the key Oil Field Bio-solvents manufacturers, presenting the sales, revenue, market share, and recent development for key players.
- To split the breakdown data by regions, type, companies and applications
- To analyze the global and key regions market potential and advantage, opportunity and challenge, restraints and risks.
- To identify significant trends, drivers, influence factors in global and regions
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market
- History Year: 2014-2018
- Base Year: 2018
- Estimated Year: 2019
- Forecast Year 2019 to 2025
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/