Road surface marking is any kind of device or material that is used on a road surface in order to convey official information. They can also be applied in other facilities used by vehicles to mark parking spaces or designate areas for other uses.
Traffic Marking Paint is a kind of paint used to paint road mark. Paint, sometimes with additives such as retroreflective glass beads, is generally used to mark travel lanes. It is also used to mark spaces in parking lots or special purpose spaces for disabled parking, loading zones, or time-restricted parking areas. Colors for these applications vary by locality.
The Asia-Pacific Traffic Marking Paint industry mainly concentrates in the China, Japan and South-ease Asia. The market of traffic marking paint is rather scattered, the leading players in this market include TATU, Nippon Paint, KICTEC and Zhejiang Brother; the four manufacturers accounts for about 22% of total market revenue in this region. The China market leaders are TATU, Zhejiang Brother, Zhejiang Yuanguang.
Since the COVID-19 virus outbreak in December 2019, the disease has spread to almost 100 countries around the globe with the World Health Organization declaring it a public health emergency. The global impacts of the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) are already starting to be felt, and will significantly affect the Traffic Marking Paints 3900 market in 2020.
COVID-19 can affect the global economy in three main ways: by directly affecting production and demand, by creating supply chain and market disruption, and by its financial impact on firms and financial markets.
The outbreak of COVID-19 has brought effects on many aspects, like flight cancellations; travel bans and quarantines; restaurants closed; all indoor events restricted; over forty countries state of emergency declared; massive slowing of the supply chain; stock market volatility; falling business confidence, growing panic among the population, and uncertainty about future.
This report also analyses the impact of Coronavirus COVID-19 on the Traffic Marking Paints 3900 industry.
Based on our recent survey, we have several different scenarios about the Traffic Marking Paints 3900 YoY growth rate for 2020. The probable scenario is expected to grow by a xx% in 2020 and the revenue will be xx in 2020 from US$ xx million in 2019. The market size of Traffic Marking Paints 3900 will reach xx in 2026, with a CAGR of 6.15% from 2020 to 2026.
With industry-standard accuracy in analysis and high data integrity, the report makes a brilliant attempt to unveil key opportunities available in the global Traffic Marking Paints market to help players in achieving a strong market position. Buyers of the report can access verified and reliable market forecasts, including those for the overall size of the global Traffic Marking Paints market in terms of both revenue and volume.
Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Traffic Marking Paints market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. For this version of the report, the segmental analysis focuses on sales (volume), revenue and forecast by each application segment in terms of sales and revenue and forecast by each type segment in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026.
Sales and Pricing Analyses:
- Readers are provided with deeper sales analysis and pricing analysis for the global Traffic Marking Paints market. As part of sales analysis, the report offers accurate statistics and figures for sales and revenue by region, by each type segment for the period 2015-2026.
- In the pricing analysis section of the report, readers are provided with validated statistics and figures for the price by players and price by region for the period 2015-2020 and price by each type segment for the period 2015-2020.
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- The report offers an exhaustive geographical analysis of the global Traffic Marking Paints market, covering important regions, viz, North America, Europe, China and Japan. It also covers key countries (regions), viz, U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Italy, Russia, China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, Vietnam, Mexico, Brazil, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, UAE, etc.
- The report includes country-wise and region-wise market size for the period 2015-2026. It also includes market size and forecast by each application segment in terms of sales for the period 2015-2026.
- In the competitive analysis section of the report, leading as well as prominent players of the global Traffic Marking Paints market are broadly studied on the basis of key factors. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on sales by the player for the period 2015-2020. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on price and revenue (global level) by player for the period 2015-2020.
- On the whole, the report proves to be an effective tool that players can use to gain a competitive edge over their competitors and ensure lasting success in the global Traffic Marking Paints market. All of the findings, data, and information provided in the report are validated and revalidated with the help of trustworthy sources. The analysts who have authored the report took a unique and industry-best research and analysis approach for an in-depth study of the global Traffic Marking Paints market.
The following manufacturers are covered in this report:
- Nippon Paint
- Zhejiang Brother
- Asian Paints PPG
- Swarco AG
- DAE HWA PAINT MFG
- Ennis Flint
- Luteng Tuliao
- Zhejiang Yuanguang
- Rainbow Brand
- NOROO Paint & Coatings
Traffic Marking Paints Breakdown Data by Type:
- Thermoplastic Marking Paint
- Waterbased Marking Paint
- Solvent Based Marking Paint
- Two-Component Road Marking Paint
Traffic Marking Paints Breakdown Data by Application:
- Roads & Streets
- Parking Lot
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Traffic Marking Paints Product Introduction
1.2 Market Segments
1.3 Key Traffic Marking Paints Manufacturers Covered: Ranking by Revenue
1.4 Market by Type
1.4.1 Global Traffic Marking Paints Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.4.2 Thermoplastic Marking Paint
1.4.3 Waterbased Marking Paint
1.4.4 Solvent Based Marking Paint
1.4.5 Two-Component Road Marking Paint
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Traffic Marking Paints Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.5.2 Roads & Streets
1.5.3 Parking Lot
1.6 Coronavirus Disease 2019 (Covid-19): Traffic Marking Paints Industry Impact
1.6.1 How the Covid-19 is Affecting the Traffic Marking Paints Industry
126.96.36.199 Traffic Marking Paints Business Impact Assessment – Covid-19
188.8.131.52 Supply Chain Challenges
184.108.40.206 COVID-19’s Impact On Crude Oil and Refined Products
1.6.2 Market Trends and Traffic Marking Paints Potential Opportunities in the COVID-19 Landscape
1.6.3 Measures / Proposal against Covid-19
220.127.116.11 Government Measures to Combat Covid-19 Impact
18.104.22.168 Proposal for Traffic Marking Paints Players to Combat Covid-19 Impact
1.7 Study Objectives
1.8 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Traffic Marking Paints Market Size
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/