Power Generation Construction Projects in Europe
is currently tracking power generation construction projects in Europe with a total value of US$697.1 billion. For Europe as a whole, the project pipeline for wind power projects has the highest value, at US$251.5 billion, ahead of nuclear power projects, with US$246.8 billion. These dominate the pipeline, with wind power accounting for 39% of the pipeline by value, ahead of nuclear with a 34% share. The large shares in renewable and nuclear energy reflects the regional drive to lower greenhouse gas emissions in line with the Paris Agreement.
This report provides a detailed analysis of power generation construction projects in Europe, based on projects tracked by .
– The report provides analysis based on construction projects showing total project values and analysis by stage and funding.
– The top 50 regional projects are listed giving country, stage, value of projects. Ranked listings of the key operators for the sector are also provided showing the leading contractors, consulting engineers and project owners. Country profiles are provided for the top 10 countries.
Reasons to Buy
– Gain insight into the development of the power generations construction sector.
– Assess all major projects by value, start date, scope and stage of development globally, for the regions and top 10 countries to support business development activities.
– Plan campaigns by country based on specific project opportunities and align resources to the most attractive markets.
Table of content
2. Project Analytics by Country
2.1 The UK
3. GlobalData Construction
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/