The global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) market was valued at 8745.52 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 6.48% from 2020 to 2027, based on Our Researcher newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Laboratory automation is a multi-disciplinary strategy to research, develop, optimize and capitalize on technologies in the laboratory that enable new and improved processes. There are two types of Lab automation: Task Targeted Automation (TTA) and Total laboratory automation (TLA). With TTA, a module will run specific process tasks, such as decapping and sorting. However, the samples then need to be transported by hand to the various analyzers, then taken back for post-analytics and last moved into refrigerated rooms. As you can easily imagine, all these steps are time-consuming and require the involvement of people. Also, they affect traceability, because with TTA samples will sometimes be left temporarily idle. With TLA solutions, all that changes: you simply load the samples in the form you require (in bulk or racks), and the TLA solution sees to the rest. The samples are prepared selectively; if necessary, they are decapped and centrifuged, and then sent on to the relevant analyzers, before being sealed, stored and disposed as required. This system saves on redundant, low-value activities, while also improving traceability – which means that you can be sure where every single sample has been and what has happened to it on the way. Naturally, improved quality and evolved utilization of resources have a direct, positive impact on patient safety and enterprise outcomes.The leading companies in the industry include Siemens Healthineers, Roche and Beckman Coulter, with revenues of 34.23%, 31.16% and 24.86% respectively in 2019.
By Market Verdors:
- Siemens Healthineers
- Beckman Coulter
- IDS Co.,Ltd
- Abbott (GLP Systems)
- Task Targeted Automation (TTA)
- Total Laboratory Automation (TLA)
- Medical and Pharmaceutical Lab
- Biology and Chemistry Lab
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market?s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Task Targeted Automation (TTA)
1.4.3 Total Laboratory Automation (TLA)
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Medical and Pharmaceutical Lab
1.5.3 Biology and Chemistry Lab
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Market
1.8.1 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Lab Automation (TTA and TLA) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170 / +91 8087042414
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/grand-research-store/