The hot melt adhesives are defined as adhesives that melt and flow on application of heat and solidify on cooling to give a strong adhesion. They are applied in a molten state at temperatures that range from 120C to 180C depending on applications and materials to be bonded.
Hot-melt adhesives are composed of three main components: a high-molecular-weight polymer that provides the adhesives? main structure and mechanical properties, a resin/tackifier that provides wetting and adhesion properties, and a plasticizer (or wax) that controls viscosity. The defining component of the hot melt and the basis by which it is segmented is the polymer, the most commonly used being polyamides, polyesters, ethylene-vinyl acetates, polyurethanes, and various block copolymers.
At present, there are many manufacturers in every region and the major manufacturers? activities of hot melt adhesives are Henkel, H. B. Fuller, Bostik Inc, 3M Company, Beardow & ADAMS, Jowat, Avery Dennison, DOW Corning and Kleiberit, etc.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-hot-melt-adhesives-2021-2027-36
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Hot Melt Adhesives Market
In 2020, the global Hot Melt Adhesives market size was US$ 7405.2 million and it is expected to reach US$ 9703.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.4% during 2021-2027.
Global Hot Melt Adhesives Scope and Market Size
Hot Melt Adhesives market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Hot Melt Adhesives market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Hot Melt Adhesives market is segmented into
- EVA HMA
- POE HMA
- SBS HMA
- SIS HMA
- SEBS HMA
- PU HMA
- APAO HMA
- Polyamide HMA
- Polyimide HMA
Segment by Application, the Hot Melt Adhesives market is segmented into
- Paper Packaging
- Label & Tape
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Hot Melt Adhesives Market Share Analysis
Hot Melt Adhesives market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Hot Melt Adhesives product introduction, recent developments, Hot Melt Adhesives sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- H. B. Fuller
- Beardow Adams
- Avery Dennison
- DOW Corning
- Sika AG
- Tex Year Industries
- CherngTay Technology
- Zhejiang Good
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports