The prime objective of Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Market report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America). Povidone-Iodine is a stable chemical complex of Polyvinylpyrrolidone (Povidone, PVP) and elemental Iodine (I). It contains from 9.0% to 12.0% available iodine.PVP-I is a broad spectrum antiseptic for topical application.
The global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) market was valued at 167.4 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 1.05% from 2020 to 2027.
It is used in first aid for minor cuts, grazes, burns, abrasions and blisters. PVP-I has broad applications in medicine as a surgical scrub; for pre- and post-operative skin cleansing; for the treatment and prevention of infections in wounds, ulcers, cuts and burns; for the treatment of infections in decubitus ulcers and stasis ulcers; in gynecology for vaginitis associated with candidal, trichomonal or mixed infections. PVP-I can be formulated at concentrations of 5-12% in solution, spray, surgical scrub, ointment, and swab dosage forms. After several months of survey and research, research group obtains the following conclusions: Povidone Iodine was discovered in 1955 at the Industrial Toxicology Laboratories in Philadelphia by H. A. Shelanski and M. V. Shelanski. PVP-I is a broad spectrum antiseptic for topical application. It is used in first aid for minor cuts, grazes, burns, abrasions and blisters. PVP-I has broad applications in medicine as a surgical scrub; for pre- and post-operative skin cleansing; for the treatment and prevention of infections in wounds, ulcers, cuts and burns; for the treatment of infections in decubitus ulcers and stasis ulcers; in gynecology for vaginitis associated with candidal, trichomonal or mixed infections.
By Market Verdors:
- Company A
- Company B
- Medical Grade PVP-I
- Industrial Grade PVP-I
- Skin Sterilization
- Infection Prevention
- Instrument Sterilization
- Food Industry
- Breeding Industry
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Table of content
1 Report Overview
1.1 Study Scope
1.2 Key Market Segments
1.3 Players Covered: Ranking by Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Revenue
1.4 Market Analysis by Type
1.4.1 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Market Size Growth Rate by Type: 2021 VS 2027
1.4.2 Medical Grade PVP-I
1.4.3 Industrial Grade PVP-I
1.5 Market by Application
1.5.1 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Market Share by Application: 2022-2027
1.5.2 Skin Sterilization
1.5.3 Infection Prevention
1.5.4 Instrument Sterilization
1.5.5 Food Industry
1.5.6 Breeding Industry
1.6 Study Objectives
1.7 Years Considered
1.8 Overview of Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Market
1.8.1 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Market Status and Outlook (2016-2027)
1.8.2 North America
1.8.3 East Asia
1.8.5 South Asia
1.8.6 Southeast Asia
1.8.7 Middle East
1.8.10 South America
1.8.11 Rest of the World
2 Market Competition by Manufacturers
2.1 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Production Capacity Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.2 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.3 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Average Price by Manufacturers (2016-2021)
2.4 Manufacturers Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Production Sites, Area Served, Product Type
3 Sales by Region
3.1 Global Povidone Iodine (PVP-I) Sales Volume Market Share by Region (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/