Copper is a light metal with outstanding malleable and ductile properties. It possesses high thermal and electrical conductivity. It is widely used in numerous industrial and antibacterial applications high malleability property of copper and ease of application in machineries during fabrication procedures enables high production rate of precise copper strips at relatively lower cost as compared to its substitutes.
The copper most commonly used for strip applications complies with ASTM B370. It consists of 99.9 percent copper, and is available in six tempers designated by ASTM B370 as: 060 (soft), H00 (cold rolled), H01 (cold rolled, high yield), H02 (half hard), H03 (three quarter hard), and H04 (hard). Thin copper strips perfect for using with mosaics and many other crafts, and various other applications including electrical and DIY projects.
Asia-Pacific is the largest market with about 52% market share. Europe and North America are follower, accounting for about 41% market share.
The key players are Aurubis, KME, Mitsubishi Shindoh, GB Holding, Wieland, Poongsan, CHALCO, MKM, Jintian Group, Furukawa Electric, Xingye Copper, Anhui Xinke, CNMC, Dowa Metaltech, EGM Group etc. Top 5 companies occupied about 31% market share.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-copper-strips-2021-2027-485
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Copper Strips Market
In 2020, the global Copper Strips market size was US$ 15810 million and it is expected to reach US$ 20440 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 3.9% during 2021-2027.
Global Copper Strips Scope and Market Size
Copper Strips market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Copper Strips market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Copper Strips market is segmented into
- Below 6mm Copper Strips
- 6-10mm Copper Strips
- Above 10mm Copper Strips
Segment by Application, the Copper Strips market is segmented into
- Architecture and Art
- Electric Appliances
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Copper Strips Market Share Analysis
Copper Strips market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Copper Strips product introduction, recent developments, Copper Strips sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Mitsubishi Shindoh
- GB Holding
- Jintian Group
- Furukawa Electric
- Xingye Copper
- Anhui Xinke
- Dowa Metaltech
- EGM Group
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports