The global Controlled-release Fertilizer market was valued at 133.5 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.99% from 2020 to 2027, based on Our Researcher newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Controlled-release fertilizer (CRF) is a granulated fertilizer that releases nutrients gradually into the soil (i.e., with a controlled release period). The slowness of the release is determined by the low solubility of the chemical compounds in the soil moisture. Since conventional fertilizers are soluble in water, the nutrients can disperse quickly as the fertilizer dissolves. Because controlled-release fertilizers are not water-soluble, their nutrients disperse into the soil more slowly. The fertilizer granules may have an insoluble substrate or a semi-permeable jacket that prevents dissolution while allowing nutrients to flow outward.
The Controlled-release Fertilizer industry concentration is high; there are a few manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from Americas and Europe. In the world wide, giant manufactures mainly distribute in Americas and China such as UPL, Agrium, Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group and Haifa Chemicals. Duo to the limited downstream consumption of the Controlled-release Fertilizer, it has small production share in fertilizer field, there are a few companies has several plants. Recent years, there are some companies start to research and development the product. The industry will form a much high concentration of global market competition in future. At present, the top five companies account for more than 70% of global market share in Controlled-release Fertilizer field. The technological level of Controlled-release Fertilizer in China has a big gap compared with the international advanced level. Outstanding performance in product application performance is not outstanding, function is not strong, supporting enough, clean low level, product updates slow, long development cycle. There is little Controlled-release Fertilizer performance in China at or near the international advanced level.
By Market Verdors:
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- Haifa Chemicals
- Yara International ASA
- Chisso-asahi Fertilizer
- Aglukon Spezialduenger
- OCI Agro
- Ekompany Agro B.V.
- Central Glass
- Kingenta Ecological Engineering Group
- Hanfeng Evergreen
- Shikefeng Chemical
- Physical and Superficial Properties
- Nutrients Release Mode
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Controlled-release Fertilizer Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Controlled-release Fertilizer Revenue and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/