Bio-based Polyethylene is (also known as renewable polyethylene) is polyethylene made out of ethanol, a renewable raw material, which becomes ethylene after a dehydration process. Bio-based Polyethylene is produced from ethanol sugarcane, while the traditional polyethylene uses fossil sourced raw materials such as oil or natural gas. Bio-based Polyethylene captures and fixes CO2 from the atmosphere during its production, helping to reduce greenhouse gases emission.
Bio-based Polyethylene can be made from various feedstock including sugar cane, sugar beet, and wheat grain. It is first made using sugar cane from Brazil.
The major players in global Bio-based Polyethylene market include Braskem, DowDuPont, etc. The top 2 players occupy about 80% shares of the global market. Latin America is the main market, and occupies about 90% of the global market. HDPE is the main type, with a share about 50%. Food & Beverages is the main application, which holds a share about 45%.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Bio-based Polyethylene Market
In 2020, the global Bio-based Polyethylene market size, Manufacturers, Supply Chain was US$ 871 million and it is expected to reach US$ 2927.8 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 19.0% during 2021-2027.
Global Bio-based Polyethylene Scope and Market Size:
- Bio-based Polyethylene market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Bio-based Polyethylene market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Bio-based Polyethylene market is segmented into:
Segment by Application, the Bio-based Polyethylene market is segmented into:
- Agriculture and Industry
- Food and Beverages
- Cosmetics and Household Care
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Bio-based Polyethylene Market Share Analysis:
- Bio-based Polyethylene market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Bio-based Polyethylene product introduction, recent developments, Bio-based Polyethylene sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Bio-based Polyethylene Product Introduction
1.2 Market by Type
1.2.1 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.3 Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.3.2 Agriculture and Industry
1.3.3 Food and Beverages
1.3.4 Cosmetics and Household Care
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
2.1.1 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Revenue 2016-2027
2.1.2 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Sales 2016-2027
2.2 Bio-based Polyethylene Market Size by Region: 2021 Versus 2027
2.3 Bio-based Polyethylene Sales by Region (2016-2027)
2.3.1 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Sales by Region: 2016-2021
2.3.2 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Sales Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.3.3 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Sales Market Share by Region (2016-2027)
2.4 Bio-based Polyethylene Market Estimates and Projections by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.1 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
2.4.2 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Revenue Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.3 Global Bio-based Polyethylene Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2027)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/