Cellulose is a linear polysaccharide of glucose residues connected by ?-1,4 linkages. Like chitin it is not cross-linked. Native crystalline cellulose is insoluble and occurs as fibers of densely packed, hydrogen bonded, anhydroglucose chains of 15 to 10,000 glucose units. Its density and complexity make it very resistant to hydrolysis without preliminary chemical or mechanical degradation or swelling. In nature cellulose is usually associated with other polysaccharides such as xylan or lignin. It is the skeletal basis of plant cell walls. Cellulose is the most abundant organic source of food, fuel and chemicals. However, its usefulness is dependent upon its hydrolysis to glucose. Acid and high temperature degradation are unsatisfactory in that the resulting sugars are decomposed; enzymatic degradation (cellulase) is the most effective means of degrading cellulose into useful components. Although cellulases are distributed throughout the biosphere, they are most prevalent in fungal and microbial sources.
Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) key players include Novozymes, Genencor (DuPont), DSM, AB Enzymes, Amano Enzyme, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share about 50%. Europe is the largest market, with a share about 30%, followed by Asia-Pacific and North America, both with a share over 25 percent. In terms of product, EG is the largest segment, with a share about 40%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Animal Feed, followed by Food & Beverage, Textile, Biofuels.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market
In 2020, the global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) market size, Manufacturers, Supply Chain was US$ 1861 million and it is expected to reach US$ 2920.2 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 6.3% during 2021-2027.
Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Scope and Market Size:
- Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) market is segmented into:
Segment by Application, the Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) market is segmented into:
- Animal Feed
- Food & Beverage
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market Share Analysis:
- Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) product introduction, recent developments, Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Genencor (DuPont)
- AB Enzymes
- Amano Enzyme
- Shandong Longda Bio-Products Co., Ltd
- Zhongrong Technology Corporation Ltd.
- Sunson Industry Group
- Mitsubishi-Chemical Foods
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ https://www.24chemicalresearch.com/reports/99339/global-cellulase-2021-2027-180
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Product Introduction
1.2 Market by Type
1.2.1 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.3 Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.3.2 Animal Feed
1.3.4 Food & Beverage
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
2.1.1 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Revenue 2016-2027
2.1.2 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Sales 2016-2027
2.2 Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market Size by Region: 2021 Versus 2027
2.3 Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Sales by Region (2016-2027)
2.3.1 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Sales by Region: 2016-2021
2.3.2 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Sales Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.3.3 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Sales Market Share by Region (2016-2027)
2.4 Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Market Estimates and Projections by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.1 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
2.4.2 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Revenue Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.3 Global Cellulase (CAS 9012-54-8) Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2027)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/