Nylon String Trimmer Line is the String Trimmer Line made from nylon material. Most trimmers operate with an industry-standard cutting line. This line is most often made from a hardened, monofilament nylon line. These cutting lines range in diameter, which tells users how durable the lines are; the thicker the line, the less it will break.
However, thicker line will require more engine power to whip the head around at a fast enough speed to cut through the blades of grasses and weeds. Nylon is the typical material used in trimmer lines. They are synthetic, hardened monofilaments that can be used for almost all weed-cutting tasks. It also makes a great trimming line if you use the correct line diameter and shape. Trimmer lines made of nylon make a perfect gardening tool for beginners and professionals alike. Many trimmer manufacturers also make a nylon trimmer that’s reinforced with some other kind of material. Other nylon lines are reinforced internally to prevent them from breaking off as easily. Sometimes, trimmer manufacturers will mold a small amount of aluminum into the nylon line to reinforce the outer nylon material. Other line manufacturers will use composite nylon materials to reinforce their cutting line. Another option uses a polymer added to the nylon for even more reinforcement.
Global Nylon String Trimmer Line key players include Speed, Mazzaferro, Rotary (Desert&Maxpower), Blount (Oregon), Yao I, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share about 65%. North America is the largest market, with a share about 45%, followed by Europe, with a share about 35 percent. In terms of product, Multi-sided is the largest segment, with a share about 35%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Residential, followed by Commercial.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Market
In 2020, the global Nylon String Trimmer Line market size, Manufacturers, Supply Chain was US$ 162 million and it is expected to reach US$ 164 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 0.1% during 2021-2027.
Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Scope and Market Size:
- Nylon String Trimmer Line market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Nylon String Trimmer Line market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Nylon String Trimmer Line market is segmented into:
Segment by Application, the Nylon String Trimmer Line market is segmented into:
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Nylon String Trimmer Line Market Share Analysis:
- Nylon String Trimmer Line market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Nylon String Trimmer Line product introduction, recent developments, Nylon String Trimmer Line sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Blount (Oregon)
- Yao I
- Huaju Industrial
- Husqvarna AB (RedMax)
- Zhejiang Hausys
- Ariens (Stens®)
- Shakespeare Monofilaments
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
- Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
- Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
- Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
- Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
- Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
- Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
Table of content
1 Study Coverage
1.1 Nylon String Trimmer Line Product Introduction
1.2 Market by Type
1.2.1 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Market Size Growth Rate by Type
1.3 Market by Application
1.3.1 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Market Size Growth Rate by Application
1.4 Study Objectives
1.5 Years Considered
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Market Size Estimates and Forecasts
2.1.1 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Revenue 2016-2027
2.1.2 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Sales 2016-2027
2.2 Nylon String Trimmer Line Market Size by Region: 2021 Versus 2027
2.3 Nylon String Trimmer Line Sales by Region (2016-2027)
2.3.1 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Sales by Region: 2016-2021
2.3.2 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Sales Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.3.3 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Sales Market Share by Region (2016-2027)
2.4 Nylon String Trimmer Line Market Estimates and Projections by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.1 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Revenue by Region: 2016-2021
2.4.2 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Revenue Forecast by Region (2022-2027)
2.4.3 Global Nylon String Trimmer Line Revenue Market Share by Region (2016-2027)
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/