Activated alumina is a form of aluminum oxide that is very porous and bonds with certain liquids and gases without its chemical or physical form changing. Due to its high porosity, it has a high ratio of surface area to weight. It is commonly used as a desiccant, for water treatment, and as a catalyst in natural gas and refining operations.
Global Activated Alumina key players include Honeywell International Inc, Axens, CHALCO, Huber, BASF SE, etc. Global top five manufacturers hold a share over 50%.
North America is the largest market, with a share over 40%, followed by Europe and China, both have a share over 30% percent.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-activated-alumina-2021-2027-532
In terms of product, Sphered Form Activated Alumina is the largest segment, with a share over 90%. And in terms of application, the largest application is Catalyst followed by Desiccant.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Activated Alumina Market
In 2020, the global Activated Alumina market size was US$ 721.2 million and it is expected to reach US$ 994.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 4.7% during 2021-2027.
Global Activated Alumina Scope and Market Size
Activated Alumina market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Activated Alumina market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Activated Alumina market is segmented into
- Powdered Form Activated Alumina
- Sphered Form Activated Alumina
Segment by Application, the Activated Alumina market is segmented into
- Fluoride Adsorbent
- Refractory Additives
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Activated Alumina Market Share Analysis
Activated Alumina market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Activated Alumina product introduction, recent developments, Activated Alumina sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Honeywell International Inc
- BASF SE
- Porocel Industries
- Jiangsu Jingjing New Material
- Jiangsu Sanji
- Sorbead India
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports