Astaxanthin is a naturally occurring dark red carotenoid found in nature primarily in aquatic animals such as salmon, trout, krill, shrimp, crayfish, and crustaceans. Astaxanthin is more than just a red pigment, it is one of the most powerful lipophilic antioxidants yet discovered. It has the unique capacity to quench free radicals and reactive species of oxygen and to inhibit lipid peroxidation. Studies have shown natural astaxanthin to be over 500 times stronger than vitamin E and much more potent than other carotenoids such as lutein, lycopene and ?-carotene. Moreover, Astaxanthin a xanthophyll carotenoid, is a nutrient with a unique molecule structure, it does not convert to vitamin a (retinol) and has no ?pro-oxidant? activity.
Astaxanthin is famous for strong antioxidant property. Generally, it has two types, Synthetic Astaxanthin and Natural Astaxanthin. price of Synthetic Astaxanthin is higher than that of Synthetic Astaxanthin. In 2018 production of Synthetic Astaxanthin was about 222 MT, with a share of 75%.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-astaxanthin-2021-2027-266
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Astaxanthin Market
In 2020, the global Astaxanthin market size was US$ 99.4 million and it is expected to reach US$ 141.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 5.2% during 2021-2027.
Global Astaxanthin Scope and Market Size
Astaxanthin market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Astaxanthin market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Astaxanthin market is segmented into
- Natural Astaxanthin
- Synthetic Astaxanthin
Segment by Application, the Astaxanthin market is segmented into
- Food & Beverages
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Astaxanthin Market Share Analysis
Astaxanthin market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Astaxanthin product introduction, recent developments, Astaxanthin sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Yunnan Alphy Biotech
- Parry Nutraceuticals
- Jingzhou Natural Astaxanthin
- JX Nippon Oil& Energy
- Supreme Biotechnologies
- Zhejiang NHU
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports