Natural refrigerants are natural substances that serve as refrigerants in refrigeration systems (including refrigerators, HVAC, and air conditioning). They are alternatives to hydrofluorocarbon (HFC), hydro chlorofluorocarbon (HCFC) and chlorofluorocarbon (CFC) based refrigerants. Unlike other refrigerants, they are not synthetic chemicals and can sometimes be found in nature. Natural refrigerants are chemicals which occur in nature’s bio-chemical processes. They do not deplete the ozone layer and make a negligible – or zero in the case of R717 (ammonia) – contribution to global warming. The high efficiency of natural refrigerants also means that they make a lower indirect contribution to global warming. They are not only used due to environmental sustainability as some applications are better suited to a particular natural refrigerant.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research MethodologyGet FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-natural-refrigerants-2021-2027-264
This report studies the global Natural Refrigerants market.
The major players in global Natural Refrigerants market include Linde Group, Puyang Zhongwei, Airgas, etc. The top 3 players occupy about 50% shares of the global market. Europe and North America are main markets, they occupy about 65% of the global market. Hydrocarbons (R-290, R-1270, R-600a, etc.) is the main type, with a share about 60%. Air Conditioning is the main application, which holds a share about 60%.
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Natural Refrigerants Market
In 2020, the global Natural Refrigerants market size was US$ 1521 million and it is expected to reach US$ 3472.4 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 12.4% during 2021-2027.
Global Natural Refrigerants Scope and Market Size
Natural Refrigerants market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Natural Refrigerants market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Natural Refrigerants market is segmented into
- Ammonia (R-717)
- Hydrocarbons (R-290, R-1270, R-600a, etc.)
- Carbon Dioxide (CO2) (R-744)
Segment by Application, the Natural Refrigerants market is segmented into
- Air Conditioning
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Natural Refrigerants Market Share Analysis
Natural Refrigerants market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Natural Refrigerants product introduction, recent developments, Natural Refrigerants sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Linde Group
- Puyang Zhongwei
- Shandong Yuean
- A-Gas international
- Engas Australasia
- Harp International
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports