Prime agricultural land can be scarce and expensive. With worldwide population growth, the demand for both more food and more land to grow food is ever increasing. One solution to our need for more space is vertical farming, involves growing crops in controlled Vegetable Cultivation environments, with precise light, nutrients, and temperatures. In vertical farming, growing plants are stacked in layers that may reach several stories tall.
Global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory main players are AeroFarms, Gotham Greens, Spread, Nongzhong Wulian, etc. Global top four manufacturers hold a share about 10%. North America is the largest market, with a share over 55%.
– Table of Contents
– List of Tables & Figures
– Research Methodology
Get FREE Sample of this Report at https://www.24marketreports.com/report-sample/global-vertical-farming-plant-factory-2021-2027-269
Market Analysis and Insights: Global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory Market
In 2020, the global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market size was US$ 360.3 million and it is expected to reach US$ 1679.7 million by the end of 2027, with a CAGR of 24.6% during 2021-2027.
Global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory Scope and Market Size
Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market is segmented by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels. Players, stakeholders, and other participants in the global Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market will be able to gain the upper hand as they use the report as a powerful resource. The segmental analysis focuses on sales, revenue and forecast by region, by country, company, type, application and by sales channels for the period 2016-2027.
Segment by Type, the Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market is segmented into
Segment by Application, the Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market is segmented into
- Vegetable Cultivation
- Fruit Planting
Regional and Country-level Analysis:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- Southeast Asia
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Nordic Countries
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Landscape and Vertical Farming and Plant Factory Market Share Analysis
Vertical Farming and Plant Factory market competitive landscape provides details and data information by companies. The report offers comprehensive analysis and accurate statistics on revenue by the player for the period 2016-2021. It also offers detailed analysis supported by reliable statistics on sale and revenue by players for the period 2016-2021. Details included are company description, major business, Vertical Farming and Plant Factory product introduction, recent developments, Vertical Farming and Plant Factory sales by region, type, application and by sales channel.
The major companies include:
- Lufa Farms
- Gotham Greens
- Sky Greens
- Plenty (Bright Farms)
- Sky Vegetables
Reasons to Purchase Our Research Report:
1. Analyzing the outlook of the market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis
2. Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the market in the years to come
3. Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects
4. Regional and country-level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of the market.
5. Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment
6. Competitive landscape involving the market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past five years
7. Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major market players
8. Analyst support, along with the data support in excel format.
276 5th Avenue, New York , NY 10001,United States
International: (+1) 646 781 7170
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24-market-reports