The global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode market was valued at 194.48 Million USD in 2020 and will grow with a CAGR of 2.3% from 2020 to 2027, based on Our Researcher newly published report.
The prime objective of this report is to provide the insights on the post COVID-19 impact which will help market players in this field evaluate their business approaches. Also, this report covers market segmentation by major market verdors, types, applications/end users and geography(North America, East Asia, Europe, South Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa, Oceania, South America).
Welding is a fabrication or sculptural process that joins materials, usually metals by causing fusion, which do not melt the base metal. a filler material is typically added to the joint to form a pool of molten material (the weld pool) that cools to form a joint that is usually stronger than the base material. Pressure may also be used in conjunction with heat, or by itself, to produce a weld. Welding also requires a form of shield to protect the filler metals or melted metals from being contaminated or oxidized. Welding Wires & Welding Electrode is the basic consumable material The global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode industry has a low concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in China, North America, Europe and Japan, such as Gloden Bridge, Tianjin Bridge, Weld Atlantic, Colfax Corporation and Kobelco. At present, Gloden Bridge is the world leader, holding 22.4% production market share in 2016.
The global consumption of Welding Wires & Welding Electrode increases from 7029 K MT in 2012 to 7206 K MT in 2016, at a CAGR of 0.7%. In 2016, the global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode consumption market is led by China, and China is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 64.7% of global consumption of Welding Wires & Welding Electrode. Welding Wires & Welding Electrode downstream application is very wide. Welding Wires & Welding Electrode has acquired increasing significance in fields of Automotive. The Welding Wires & Welding Electrode market is mainly driven by growing demand for Automotive and Construction.
Welding Wires & Welding Electrode can be mainly divided into Welding Wires and Welding Electrode. Which Welding Wires captures about 66.7% of Welding Wires & Welding Electrode market in 2016. The proportion will gradually increase in the future. Global market is expected to witness slow growth, so in the next few years, Mainly due to the slow pace of downstream infrastructure construction, and shipbuilding industry demand is low .in 2023 the consumption of Welding Wires & Welding Electrode is estimated to be 8253 K MT. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
By Market Verdors:
- Gloden Bridge
- Tianjin Bridge
- Weld Atlantic
- Shandong Solid Solider
- Shandong Juli Welding
- Zhujiang Xiangjiang Welding
- Wuhan Temo Welding
- Changzhou Huatong Welding
- Colfax Corporation
- Lincoln Electric
- KaynakTekni?iSanayi ve TicaretA.?
- Gedik Welding
- Jinglei Welding
- Welding Wires
- Welding Electrode
- Aerospace & Defense
Key Indicators Analysed
- Market Players & Competitor Analysis: The report covers the key players of the industry including Company Profile, Product Specifications, Production Capacity/Sales, Revenue, Price and Gross Margin 2016-2027 & Sales with a thorough analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors and comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of major market vendors.
- Global and Regional Market Analysis: The report includes Global & Regional market status and outlook 2016-2027. Further the report provides break down details about each region & countries covered in the report. Identifying its sales, sales volume & revenue forecast. With detailed analysis by types and applications.
- Market Trends: Market key trends which include Increased Competition and Continuous Innovations.
- Opportunities and Drivers: Identifying the Growing Demands and New Technology
- Porters Five Force Analysis: The report provides with the state of competition in industry depending on five basic forces: threat of new entrants, bargaining power of suppliers, bargaining power of buyers, threat of substitute products or services, and existing industry rivalry.
Key Reasons to Purchase
- To gain insightful analyses of the market and have comprehensive understanding of the global market and its commercial landscape.
- Assess the production processes, major issues, and solutions to mitigate the development risk.
- To understand the most affecting driving and restraining forces in the market and its impact in the global market.
- Learn about the market strategies that are being adopted by leading respective organizations.
- To understand the future outlook and prospects for the market.
- Besides the standard structure reports, we also provide custom research according to specific requirements.
Table of content
Chapter 1 Industry Overview
1.3 Research Scope
1.4 Market Analysis by Regions
1.4.1 North America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.2 East Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.3 Europe Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.4 South Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.5 Southeast Asia Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.6 Middle East Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.7 Africa Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.8 Oceania Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.4.9 South America Market States and Outlook (2022-2027)
1.5 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.5.1 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Consumption Volume
1.5.2 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Market Size Analysis from 2022 to 2027 by Value
1.5.3 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Price Trends Analysis from 2022 to 2027
1.6 COVID-19 Outbreak: Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Industry Impact
Chapter 2 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Competition by Types, Applications, and Top Regions and Countries
2.1 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode (Volume and Value) by Type
2.1.1 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Consumption and Market Share by Type (2016-2021)
2.1.2 Global Welding Wires & Welding Electrode Revenue and Market Share
North Main Road Koregaon Park, Pune, India – 411001.
Asia: +91 9169162030
Follow Us On linkedin :- https://www.linkedin.com/company/24chemicalresearch/